SnotzzzBlog -------------- Venting Since 1973

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

The last SnotzzBlog of 2007 comes to you with nothing but wishes for a great '08. Of course those wishes are heavily focused on the Michigan Football team and the hopes of beating the crap out of Florida in the Citrus Bowl. Yes I know that Michigan is a 10 1/2 point dog in the game and yes I know that the Gators have the Heisman winner, but I don't care. I want Michigan to win, no matter how bad the odds are.


I am already wanting next season to get here so we can begin the new era in Michigan Football history. I am still wavering as to how I feel about Rich Rodriguez and his spread offense, but one thing I know is that I sure as hell don't want him sharing anymore of his offense with other schools. Why? Well, I don't know how often anyone has given up their strategy and secrets and then gone on to dominate an opponent that knows the system, but I'm guessing that the number is NEVER!

Let me tell you why I believe that Michigan can win on Tuesday: Heart, determination, and will. If we impose our will on Florida and kick them in the mouth, we will catch them off guard. They aren't expecting a Michigan team to come out full of piss and vinegar, but goddammit, that's what we need to do. Come out there, beat their ass, and don't let up. Send the seniors out with the Bowl win they deserve. Send Coach Carr out with a win, so the critics can shut up. Put a nice finish on this year, so we can get back to normal and know that 2007 was one of the weirdest years in college football that anyone has ever seen.

Happy New Year
GO BLUE!!!







Google


































Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 
counter