Michigan-Ohio St.
This is THE game, period end of story. Michigan-Ohio St. is all that needs to be said. But me being me, I am going to throw my opinion out here and as we all know, I am right. Although this edition, the 104th, of Michigan-OSU is a bit tarnished because of the turmoil Michigan has faced after how they opened the season and now after "mighty" Ohio St. has lost to an iffy Illinois team. Yes, the Michigan loss to Appalachian State was bad and embarassing, but Illinois going into the stadium that looks more like a broken toilet than a horseshoe, is at least as embarassing. How can that be? Because everyone is talking about how dominating and phenomenal they are. Oooops, were. They were smacked in the mouth in their own house by a team that still has no business beating teams like Ohio State, and they had no response. I think that OSU was likely looking ahead to Michigan and not at the task at hand. Michigan just played flat and got beat too. There are too many injuries to be looking ahead to this week, but we gagged all the same.
What is at stake on November 17th, 2007 is more than just the Big Ten Championship. Pride, redemption, salvation, and a little more pride are on the line. Lloyd Carr has been strung up and hung and then given another life only to be ripped again and having his immediate future questioned at every opportunity. Will he retire at seasons end? Why didn't he step down after those two embarrassing losses to start this season? Why should he return to coaching after this year? Look, Lloyd Carr is a better coach than most. He knows more about the game of football and its inner workings than anyone that is being reported to being his successor. He treats his team like family, letting outsiders know what they need to know, not compromising the integrity of the family.
Now down to business. Ohio State comes into this game wounded by a loss to Illinois in the Toilet last week. Michigan comes limping in after getting out muscled at Wisconsin full of injuries and a bruised ego. Michigan has lost three straight and five out of the last six in this series and we are looking for a break in that cycle. Sure the morons in Columbus would have you believe that this is the best time in this series, but it wasn't long ago that they were were going through what I believe was the best stretch in the 103 previous games. 2-10-1 should be the numbers that keep these morons grounded and humble. People say Michigan is arrogant and conceited, but having the most wins and highest winning percentage of ALL TIME is going to be hard to argue against. Michigan is the best of all time, numbers prove it. All the Appalachian State jokes in the world don't change the fact that we are better than you. We might lose some every now and then, perhaps even lose a few in a row to the hairless nuts, but the fact remains we have won more games in the series than OSU.
Sure OSU has a fine little tradition that rivals that of Notre Dame and USC. I respect that history and tradition but it is their fans that makes it hard to respect them. OSU fans are lucky to have all their teeth, they are lucky to be able to remember how to take the fries out of the grease so customers don't get burned fries. I could go on about how inferior a species Suckeye fan is, but I as a Michigan Graduate am the one that is evolved.
I will be attending The Game this weekend and I know that there will be more than too many Ohio retards that are allowed to travel north to Ann Arbor and I sincerely hope that they are civil, even though their track record isn't favorable. I have heard rumblings that there are going to be some fans that are going to throw things at Suckeye fan just like they do to our fans that travel to the Colon of America. But like I said, I hope things remain civil and I don't have to get involved in any BS with any of the retards from Ohio.
My honest pick for the 104th meeting between Michigan and Ohio State:
Michigan 34
Future NFL Busts 27
What is at stake on November 17th, 2007 is more than just the Big Ten Championship. Pride, redemption, salvation, and a little more pride are on the line. Lloyd Carr has been strung up and hung and then given another life only to be ripped again and having his immediate future questioned at every opportunity. Will he retire at seasons end? Why didn't he step down after those two embarrassing losses to start this season? Why should he return to coaching after this year? Look, Lloyd Carr is a better coach than most. He knows more about the game of football and its inner workings than anyone that is being reported to being his successor. He treats his team like family, letting outsiders know what they need to know, not compromising the integrity of the family.
Now down to business. Ohio State comes into this game wounded by a loss to Illinois in the Toilet last week. Michigan comes limping in after getting out muscled at Wisconsin full of injuries and a bruised ego. Michigan has lost three straight and five out of the last six in this series and we are looking for a break in that cycle. Sure the morons in Columbus would have you believe that this is the best time in this series, but it wasn't long ago that they were were going through what I believe was the best stretch in the 103 previous games. 2-10-1 should be the numbers that keep these morons grounded and humble. People say Michigan is arrogant and conceited, but having the most wins and highest winning percentage of ALL TIME is going to be hard to argue against. Michigan is the best of all time, numbers prove it. All the Appalachian State jokes in the world don't change the fact that we are better than you. We might lose some every now and then, perhaps even lose a few in a row to the hairless nuts, but the fact remains we have won more games in the series than OSU.
Sure OSU has a fine little tradition that rivals that of Notre Dame and USC. I respect that history and tradition but it is their fans that makes it hard to respect them. OSU fans are lucky to have all their teeth, they are lucky to be able to remember how to take the fries out of the grease so customers don't get burned fries. I could go on about how inferior a species Suckeye fan is, but I as a Michigan Graduate am the one that is evolved.
I will be attending The Game this weekend and I know that there will be more than too many Ohio retards that are allowed to travel north to Ann Arbor and I sincerely hope that they are civil, even though their track record isn't favorable. I have heard rumblings that there are going to be some fans that are going to throw things at Suckeye fan just like they do to our fans that travel to the Colon of America. But like I said, I hope things remain civil and I don't have to get involved in any BS with any of the retards from Ohio.
My honest pick for the 104th meeting between Michigan and Ohio State:
Michigan 34
Future NFL Busts 27

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home